Products » GacoPro Roofing Systems
Since 1955, Gaco Western has manufactured exceptional waterproofing and insulating products for commercial, industrial and residential applications. Today, our products cover millions of square feet of buildings and we have earned a trusted reputation in the construction industry. When you work with Gaco you can rest assured you’re dealing with a specialist who knows your area, understands your situation and is at the ready to help you out – in person.
Silicone Roof Coating Systems
GacoPro is a commercial grade, 100% Silicone, two coat, single component, moisture-cured, liquid applied overlay roofing coating / waterproofing system that adheres directly to Aged / weathered Felt, Asphalt, EPDM, TPO & most Single Ply, Asbestos, Steel, Felt, Concrete, Lead, WPB plywood, Fibreglass, Polyurethane etc. Also ideal for valleys, gutters, channels etc.
GacoPro – 19 Key Benefits
- Up to 50% time saving compared with most other flat / low pitched roof waterproofing systems.
- No fleece or mesh required. Gaco Roof Tape or Liquid Roof Tape (new) tape fixes cracks, corners, upstands etc.
- No primer required, applies direct, huge time saver.
- Can be applied over wide temperature range 0c up to 46c (more winter work possible).
- Fast and easy to apply… roll, brush or spray.
- Two colour (light grey & white) application, ensures correct coverage.
- Once applied – allow a two hour rain-free window & roof is waterproofed.
- 2 coat, single component roof system, no hardener required, use as required, no waste.
- GacoPro 100% Silicone is totally waterproof, even under permanently ponding water.
- High reflectivity (of white) slashes roof damaging surface temperature by up to 85%.
- GacoPro resists growth of moss, algae etc… stays cleaner longer.
- Remains flexible in all conditions
- Outperforms Acrylics, Urethanes, & Asphalt coatings.
- Reduces summer building cooling costs / saves energy.
- 20 Year factory warranty on product.
- Very competitive per meter material cost
- 12 months shelf life.
- Last but not least… a Win Win for both contractor and property owner.
- In many instances, revitalises a flat roof without triggering costly Part L 1b regulations
GacoPro Eco: The Solvent-Free 100% Silicone Coating
GacoPro Eco waterproofs, Protects, Withstands Permanently Ponding Water and Adheres to Most Surfaces.
GacoPro Eco solvent-free silicone coatings are made nearly entirely of solids — 95% of what is in the can stays on the roof!
Whether your roof is large or small, flat or sloped, GacoPro Eco Solvent-Free 100% Silicone Roof Coatings provides a proven, guaranteed solution for renewing your weathered and leaking roof.
Applied to virtually any existing roof, creates a durable, glossy, seamless membrane that seals and protects against permanent ponding water, ultraviolet light and severe weather.
By re-coating, you not only extend the life of your roof, you avoid the need for a time-consuming and costly roof tear-off.
GacoPro Eco offers decades of proven performance and protection. Guaranteed.
The GacoPro Eco system has CE certification and meets all the European standards.
100% SILICONE. A single component elastomeric coating ideal for renewing your weathered and leaking roof.
HIGH SOLIDS. GacoPro Eco is a solvent-free silicone coatings are made almost entirely of solids. 95% of what is in the can stays on the roof!
WORKABILITY. GacoPro Eco can be applied to virtually any existing roof to create a seamless membrane in one coat on smooth surfaces. The coating can also be rained on within 2 hours.
FM APPROVED. GacoPro Eco does not change the FM rating for fire, wind and hail. GacoPro Eco is the only roofing coating in the industry with this certification.
DECADES OF PROVEN PERFORMANCE. All GacoPro Roof Coatings carry 20 Year Limited Material Warranty. In addition, a Labor & Material Warranty is available to Gaco Western Qualified Applicators when GacoPro Eco coating is applied over E5320 2-Part Epoxy Primer/Filler and according to Gaco Western specifications.
ADHERES TO A VARIETY OF SUBSTRATES. GacoPro Eco is ideal for use as a maintenance coating system over pre-existing elastomeric roof coatings, metal roofs, built-up roofing, mineral cap sheet and weathered single ply membranes (EPDM, Hypalon and TPO/CPA), sprayed polyurethane foam roofing systems and many other coatings.
WITHSTANDS PERMANENT PONDING WATER. This innovative coating is an excellent choice for flat roofs. Extremely durable, GacoPro Eco will not soften, bubble or degrade under permanent ponding water.
PREVENTS COSTLY TEAR OFFS. By recoating your weathered roof with GacoPro silicone coatings, you not only extend the life of your roof, you avoid the need for a time-consuming and costly tear off.
As well as CE certification Gaco have all the top American certifications including FM and UL.
To download Gaco full brochure & GacoPro Eco CE Cert please click following link below: